MUTUAL MULTILIFE SHIELD
- The entry age is 18 years while the maximum age is 65 years.
- It is an annually Renewable Term Assurance Plan.
- It has multiple Riders.
- Death and Permanent Disability.
- Mutual Multilife Shield with multiple riders embedded in it such as:
- Accidental Medical expense
- Hospital cash Benefits.
- Spouse life cover - (50% of Original Sum Assured).
1. HOW DO I DETERMINE THE SUM ASSURED?
The sum assured is determined by the assured.
2. HOW MUCH WILL BE THE PREMIUM PAYABLE?
The premium payable is fixed on the Benefits Table below:
|PREMIUM ||BENEFITS |
|Approx. Annual |
|Death Benefit |
|Permanent Disability |
|Accidental Medical |
|Hospital Cash Benefit |
|Life Cover for |
Next of Kin
|3,500 ||200,000 ||200,000 ||50,000 ||10,000 ||100,000 |
|5,000 ||250,000 ||250,000 ||75,000 ||20,000 ||125,000 |
|7,500 ||350,000 ||350,000 ||100,000 ||30,000 ||175,000 |
|10,000 ||500,000 ||500,000 ||150,000 ||40,000 ||250,000 |
|15,000 ||750,000 ||750,000 ||200,000 ||50,000 ||375,000 |
|20,000 ||1,000,000 ||1,000,000 ||250,000 ||60,000 ||500,000 |
|35,000 ||2,000,000 ||2,000,000 ||300,000 ||70,000 ||1,000,000 |
|75,000 ||5,000,000 ||5,000,000 ||350,000 ||80,000 ||2,500,000 |
|120,000 ||7,500,000 ||7,500,000 ||400,000 ||90,000 ||3,750,000 |
|150,000 ||10,000,000 ||10,000,000 ||500,000 ||100,000 ||5,000,000 |
3. CAN I CHOOSE PAYMENT FREQUENCIES OTHER THAN ANNUAL?
No, you cannot choose payment frequencies other than annual.
4. IS THERE ANY AGE RESTRICTION?
The minimum entry age is 18 years while the maximum exit age is 65 years.
5. CAN THE POLICY BE EXTENDED TO COVER RISKS, OTHER THAN DEMISE?
Yes, the policy has multiple riders already embedded in it to cover permanent disability, accidental medical expenses, hospital cash benefits and spouse life cover.
6. DOES THE POLICY QUALIFY FOR TAX DEDUCTIBLE?
Yes, premium paid are tax deductible.
7. WILL I BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO MEDICAL EXAMINATION?
No, the sum assured is within our free medical cover limit.
8. AM I ENTITLED TO ANY BENEFIT IF I TERMINATE THE POLICY OR SURVIVE THE PERIOD?
No, you are not entitled to any benefit if you terminate or survive the period of cover.
9. WHAT HAPPENS TO THE POLICY IN THE EVENT OF MY DEMISE?
At demise, the policy terminates automatically and the sum assured becomes payable to the named nominee/beneficiary (ies).
10. HOW CAN MY BENEFICIARIES MAKE CLAIM?
In the event of demise, the beneficiary or legal representative should notify us through any of the following channels:
- Call our customer care telephone numbers: +234(0)9054644444
- Send us a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your notification letter to any of our branches nationwide
- Obtain, complete and return our claims form
The originals of the following substantial document will also be required for sighting:
- Medical certificate of cause of death
- Death or burial certificate
- Police report, if death is caused by accident.
Please refer to the policy document for more information